And…here we go!
1. This week I was not able to update my two blogs simply because I got too busy doing article writing tasks, hopefully during the weekend I’d have enough free time to give these babies some love .
2. I hope typhoon Chedeng fly as far away from the Philippine territory and never returns.
3. It’s all about prioritizing and proper scheduling + I know I’ll be able to get all the job done.
4. A few more days and we will be bidding summer adieu + even as early as now, I am missing the days reveling in the sun.
5. I demand less and maybe that is why I am getting less, maybe I should learn to demand for more.
6. It is difficult treading the right path, it’s filled with thorns and struggles along the way, which, I guess, makes it all the more worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing everything on my things-to-do list for Friday + when the weather clears up, I hope I’d be able to send the prizes to my giveaway winners, tomorrow my plans include re-planning my day since the Naffamily Day was postponed due to the inclement weather, but it’s is all good, we can probably stay longer to visit my Father’s graves and Sunday, I want to eat delicious home-cooked meals + rest with my son all day!
I’d love to read your take on this