Owning a house is a significant milestone for any family. Having your own house means having a permanent place to stay where you can raise your children and make wonderful memories with them you hope they will fondly remember when they are much older.
Of course, it is never an easy ordeal to save enough so you can finally buy that dream house for your family, but if you are one of the lucky ones who did manage to save up, then here are a few things to consider when buying a house:
- Budget ~ Even when you thought you saved enough, owning a home may entail more expenses, so make sure to choose the one that not only meet your specifications and preferences, but also your budget. The last thing you want is to go bankrupt after you’ve purchased your dream house, or worse, have it repossessed!
- Strategic Location ~ The comfort and convenience of being a stone’s throw away from major establishments, like schools and hospitals, as well as the mall or police station, is another determining factor in choosing a house to buy. Home buyers almost always opt for homes that are in premier locations in a community, knowing full well that its strategic location will allow them to live with ease and convenience.
- Added amenities ~ Another important factor to bear in mind is the inclusion of amenities in the village where you plan to purchase a house. A Club house and a swimming pool ought to be great additional features in any village or subdivision since would-be home owners will be able to save up on pool fees and event venue rents in the future.
And if you are on the look out for a house in the south, you may want to consider the newest affordable premier development by Ovialand, Sannera. Here are a few details:
- Sannera boasts of 55% open spaces using tropical modern asian design while keeping the lush greens the province is known for.
- It is located along the Maharlika National Highway in San Pablo City, Laguna.
- Sannera is a 5.2-hectare property that will have 340 premiere house and lot units. The project will also include a top-of- the-line swimming pool and club house facility similar to what is offered at Terrazza de Sto. Tomas development in Batangas.
- Properties at Sanerra is priced from P1.7 million up to P2.9 million.
“We are bringing this development in San Pablo City to offer affordable premiere living for the more discerning market in the area. We want to promote ‘resort living’ in this residential community since Laguna is known for its hot spring resorts,” said Fatima Olivares-Vital, business unit head of Ovialand.
Ovialand stays true to its commitment in giving Filipinos the chance not just to own an affordable home with premier qualities, but at the same time the chance to invest their hard-earned money by ensuring the increasing appreciation of the property values of their developments. Not only are they growing their assets, they are also ensuring a gift that they can pass on to their children.
Ovialand chose San Pablo City for its latest project as it recognizes CALABARZON (Region IV) as a resolute region that is enjoying aggressive growth and development. “Cities like San Pablo are experiencing strong economic activity. There is a new generation of successful businessmen, OFWs and Professionals from the area that are seeking the Premier lifestyle they deserve while they strive daily for success. That is the added value that we are giving them, aside from the value-for- money investment we are giving them, we also want to make sure that they can sit and relax while enjoying their wise investment,” explains Fatima Olivares-Vital.
1st image via Pixabay