For better or worse, children growing up enamored with their hand-held devices or game consoles is inevitable. The best thing parents can do is to monitor them as much as we can whilst they are on their screen time. Of course, apart from making sure of their privacy and safety online, and that they are only watching videos and playing games appropriate for their age, it is also a must that we ensure that their gadgets and accessories are safe and are ergonomically designed for their age.
Headphones is one of these accessories video-and-game loving children cannot do without and since they are bound to use them for hours on end whilst listening to music, watching videos, or playing games, it is important that mums invest in a brand that can not only withstand a little one’s hand but are also safe for their use.
JBL® recently unveils their new headphones models specifically designed for the kids and we were lucky to get first dibs on their exciting new products. The launch was held at Kidzania Manila and was hosted by my favorite mum deejay and event host, Delamar Arias, with her adorable son, Cooper, in tow. The little ones got first dibs on these colorful and fun headphone models whilst watching an equally interesting storytelling presentation at the ABS-CBN Theater inside Kidzania Manila.
The new JBL® JR headphones for children comes in two designs:
- the flagship headphones retails at Php2,999
- connects to smart devices through Bluetooth 4.0 technology for a superb hands-free experience for the kids
- built with kid-friendly buttons for effortless listening and easy controls
- offers up to 12 hours of playback time and boasts of a quick-charge feature for more flexibility and convenience
- comes in 3 color combinations ~ Punky Pink, Rocker Blue, and Tropic Teal
- retails at Php1,499
- comes in 2 colors ~ Spider Red and Ice Blue
- features a 32-mm driver size and anti-tangle flat cable
- also comes with a sticker pack so the kids can personalize their headphones