- WHEN: May 28-29, 2011
- WHERE: The NBC Tent, BGC
- TIME: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
What’s in store for mummies like me:
- There are over 150 shops to check out that carries clothes, accessories, personal care products, children + baby items, housewares and food all in one roof! What more can you ask for really?
- There will be talks on a great host of interesting mummy topics including: attachment parenting, cervical cancer, osteoporosis, breast cancer, how to be a healthy mum and a lot more!
- Interesting demos on Yoga, Zumba, Circuit training + cooking are also on schedule
- Mums can also avail of these free services: Bone density, sugar + cholesterol level
- HPV vaccines + general check-up packages are also available for a fee
- I would also like to get a chance to win any of these exciting items: Free passes to Gymboree Play + Music, 10-visit pass to 360 Fitness Club, 2-month membership to Curves + unlimited weekend passes to Yoga+
What’s in store for the kiddos:
- The bouncing castle where they can play all day
- They an also enjoy unlimited use of mini-me salon (for the little girlies), glitter tattoo + balloon creations
Tickets for this event are priced at P50 + you can get yours at the entrance.
If the weather clears up + I managed to convince one of my siblings to look after my Jared whilst mummy is away, there is no way I will be missing this event!
Clearing up your weekend schedule to go to this event? I hope I see you there mummies
Love + Light,