Healthway Medical seeks to encourage companies to prioritize the health and well-being of their employees with this year’s “Wellness Company of the Year” award, a new category in the prestigious Asia CEO Awards.
Sponsored by Healthway, the award is open to any Philippines-based organization that successfully health and wellness in the workplace. The achievement can also come in the form of an organizational policy designed to support employee health. The overall accomplishment must demonstrate talent performance at the highest standards.
The criteria are as follows:
- Management Achievement ~ The nominated organization must present specific health and wellness programs that improved employee health and productivity.
- Workplace Enhancement ~ The nominated organization’s achievements must include improvements in employee health as measured by improved rates of employee engagement, attrition, retention and absenteeism.
- International Recognition ~ The nominated organization’s accomplishments must be internationally recognized. This may involve situations where health and wellness practices developed in Philippines also enhanced processes in other countries.
- Financial ~ The nominated organization must show how health and wellness programs reduced health care costs, increased employee motivation and diminished absenteeism.
- Social Commitment ~ The Board of Directors must demonstrate a commitment to the development of healthy lifestyles to people outside of its organization.
The majority of the results, new activities or initiatives should have occurred within the current calendar year but may have begun earlier.
If your company is riding high on employee engagement and productivity, now is the time to nominate your healthy workplace and be recognized as the as the Wellness Company of the Year!
Nominations are accepted until August 28, 2017 only.