The Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is on its 9th edition, but this will be the first time I am joining with this blog.
- I am Vix, Mummy Vix or Vixie to most of my friends + co-workers, Jared’s Mum in GFC + Ma to my 1-year-and-a-half old baby boy, Ethan Jared,
- almost 32 years old (but is always 18 in spirit *wink*) stay-at-home (but aspires to change that into work-at-home very soon!)
- started blogging August of last year + totally loved it + regretted that I never discovered it soon enough!
- I was giving out telephone numbers a-la PLDT to UK clients for almost 5 years until I cannot stand the several hours of separation with my son anymore + quit May of last year.
- I took up a course in Computer in College, but let’s not talk about that, shall we?
A day in the life of…
My day usually begin with waking up way too early so I can do some work online whilst the baby sleeps (yep, I must admit I am spending way too much time online, I am guilty as charged + I have PMB now turned PMC on FB to blame – most times I would just sat in front of the computer reading + digging up the threads (man they can really get very long!) + I’d be lost, the original plan to post unfinished blog entries gone out the window!) when my son wakes up, my centripetal force would shift towards him + most of the day would revolve around my mothering + childminding tasks – bathing, feeding, playing, washing the feeding bottles, doing his laundry (which i do once or twice a week) – menial you might say but I’ve come to enjoy every minute of it.
Hard work, right, but still, when my son hugs me, or tap me on the cheek (even when it’s not so gentle!) every tired bone fizzle with more energy to perform even more tasks. And when Jared reaches out his tiny hand to hug me while he sleeps at night, it’s priceless + it reminds me that my decision to stay at home with my son is the best one I did in a while.
This blog (which is fairly new + started officially last day of feb via this post) + jared’s little corner are my feeble attempts to somehow chronicle our day-to-day adventures. Hope you will join us!
Apart from blogging, I enjoy watching movies, reading suspense-thriller paperbacks, moon + star gazing, and playing Cafeworld in Facebook.
Kindly drop a line if you follow my blogs + I’d be more than delighted to return the favor.
Okay, enough about me let us talk about you for a minute or simply click on the WBFC badge to know more about other members.