I totally love joining these weekly memes + anyone who’s been here in my space can really tell how I got smitten by these lovelies! I have at least a single meme for every day of the week, I guess. I really enjoy doing them + have so much fun bloghopping with other participants, if I have the luxury of time, that is!
Now, an idea has been traversing in my mind for a while now + it really excites me! I’d love to host my own meme one day soon + here are a few of what I am toying in mind:
- just jivin’ – where every participant will post a music video each week + tell exactly why they chose that video
- try it out tuesday – being mothers am sure we discover something new every single day, with this meme we will post a new product you’d recommend to other mommies. not necessarily something you’ve tried, it can be something you saw on tv + would like to try + would like to tell the other mummies, too 🙂
- mailbox monday – I noticed that when I became a blogger, I’d usually get something in the mail at least once a week. This meme is an avenue to showcase these stuff. It can be a new ARC you got from Booksneeze or Tyndale, a letter from a friend across the miles, a freebie you won from a giveaway, items you ordered online, free product samples, or even postcards (but not to be confused or to compete with postcards memes). You will share a photo + a little background about it.
- nice to know you wednesday – this will be a series of Q + A’s to allow us to get to know each other a little better. We shall answer 5 interesting (yep, I promise to keep the questions interesting ;)) questions every week. You can also post related photos, if you wish.
- top 5 friday – I really love lists, don’t you? + this is my way of incorporating that love into my blog. In this meme, we shall be listing our top 5’s every week, depending on the topics (which shall be open for suggestions, of course!), a definite listopia!
So what do you think? Am doing an informal survey to check which one will get the highest number of participants, please leave your choice in a comment below. Thanks mummies 🙂
image is not mine