It was a worthwhile yet tiring experience, but something I do not mind repeating, well save for traveling on New Year’s day itself, nightmarish!
I was watching this movie with owls (the title escapes me at the moment) as Jared slept whilst hugging Elmo on his side, just before everybody got home + prepared for the New Year’s Eve feast.
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
I used to collect receipts of every establishments I’ve been + tags of each jeans i bought, weird, right? ;)
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Fix me a cup of iced tea ;)!
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
Babies + touching stories
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
We mostly stay at home + relax, but I really love to go out + stroll around the malls or attend activities or explore bargains on weekends.
6. Do you and your family get along?
On the average, we all do get along.
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere?If yes, do tell.
Haven’t the misfortune of experiencing this, thank gawd! :)
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
My sissie, Cecille + Jared’s Dad
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
A photo book of Jared’s 1st birthday, which has yet to arrive home, by the way.