2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it. I tend to procrastinate + think much worse of a situation.
3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory! Yeah, on my 3rd year in high school, I won 1st place in an essay writing contest for UN celebration.
4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening? My son, he babbles constantly + I haven’t find a way to figure the gibberish out!
5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. Everyday I think, in my struggle to keep everything – childminding, housekeeping, blogging, + every thing else – in a healthy balance.
6. What are you best at? being a mother, I hope!
7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Now, I haven’t think about that…
8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
- That people tend to think of complicated solutions to simpler problems in life
- That parents think it is more important to work + earn to provide for their children instead of spending more time with them whilst they are young
- That the world we live in is stranger that the strangest fiction ever written
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months? That I can do anything I set my heat into + that time is ever precious I ought to make the most of what I was given.