1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
I don’t work + mostly when I do article writing work at home, I do it in the dead of night with absolute silence lest I want to wake the baby up. But I do have a separate player (my old + dependable Ipod) that housed my massive collection of songs!
2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
I really hate irresponsibility + insensitivity in people, never fails to ruin my day!
3. What is something someone has done that you’d like the world to know about?
I’d like the world to know that my son turned my whole life around + made it better!
4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
In bed to cuddle with my baby or in his playmat during playtime, anywhere next to my son is the best place to sit when at home, really!
5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
It just sort of popped into my mind one time,” mum” since I simply loved the way Brits spelled it + “writes” since this will be the place where I will be writing my two cents worth on any topics under the sun…
6. Tell us about the one who got away.
I have nothing to tell about it…
7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
Yeah, on my very first one, where I had balloons + I bet everyone in the barrio is invited to come. I hardly have recollections of it though, thank heavens for the photograph my father took, that memory will always be remembered.
8. What was the biggest bash you’ve ever attended?
Have no recollections at the moment.
9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Yeah, a lot! Especially when you have all of your concerns traipsing in your mind like an ill-fitting marching band! But I simply take deep breaths to clear the cobwebs + get ready to tackle the most pressing task at hand.
Love + Light,