I’d say Nuffnang is first class for the following reasons:
- providing my blogs with all the lovely + colorful ads day-in, day-out
- for their excellent way of treating its members, special mention Ms. Trixie for sending an SMS regarding the Nuffamily Day update ;)
- for always coming up with awesome promos, contest + giveaways that keep bloggers’ creative juices flowing
- for giving bloggers opportunities and avenues to meet up with other member bloggers, it was simply the coolest!
+ I’d say Hapee is first class for the following:
- it has been recognized as Most Outstanding Toothpaste Manufacturer by the Consumer’s Union of the Philippines for seven years
- it was also cited by the Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) for having the Most Outstanding Program for Equal Employment
- it enjoys the success of being the first Filipino to ever penetrate the toothpaste market which has been dominated by multinational companies
- Dr. Pedro, the company president, founds the Deaf Evangelistic Alliance Foundation, Inc. (DEAF) which provides free college education 180 deaf-mute students
+ did I mention these 2 first class companies joined together+ will be giving away surprise movie screening passes for June 03 at Greenbelt 3 Cinema 2?
This is only available for the first 100 valid entries, so make haste + visit Nuffnang’s site for more details.