1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
I was just at home, tending to my son + my blogs. I read about it thru my friend’s post in Facebook.
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
If a friend of mine is doing that, then it is time to unfriend her.
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
A novel that I wrote became an instant hit? (wishful thinking ;))
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Elizabeth Taylor will be very well be a shoe-in, she led a very interesting, influential, + not to mention chic, life ;)
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
I’m currently going back to Kenny Rogers whenever we eat out, simply because Jared likes their Chicken Noodle soup so much, that’s one of the too few things he likes to eat ;)
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you’ve watched regularly from the very beginning?
I used to be such a potato coach + I’m such a TV-series junkie. I remember watching Dawson’s Creek from beginning to end, + later on, I even watched the reruns in a local TV station.
7. When is it time to just let it (‘it’ can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
For the most part, life is really instinctual, so when it is time I will definitely know + I shall listen to my heart.
8. Pimentos– in Olives? Useless decorative effect? …or something you maybe enjoy? …and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
I am a very adventurous eater so I can easily sample everything, yeah, even pimentos on olives ;)
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can’t seem to get along with one another?
Maybe the primary reason why is that we tend to ignore that everyone is a unique individual with different sets of values + virtues, + that what is probably true to one is false with another.
Love + Light,