1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
I guess it sort of comes with a territory that when one gets married, he/she would lose most of his/her freedom to go out with friends more often, in that case I think I did lose some friends, but we manage to keep in touch through occasional SMS or through Facebook.
2. Do you make friends easily?
I guess I do make friends fairly easy.
3. Do you have many close friends?
I have quite a few close friend from College + from my previous work ,but, being tied to the house most of the time since I became a s-a-h-m, I see them very seldom + tries to keep in touch, as much as I could, through text + other means.
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
My oldest friend is my highschool bestfriend, Rochel, we’ve been friends since 1991, so you do the math
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
I’d say my newest friend is my mommy blogger friend, Vance (whose having an awesome giveaway in her blog, by the way ). I met her when I attended a blogger event for the first time October of last year, + we sort of hit it of well. We’ve been friends since then + have met many times in other events, too.
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
I do it occasionally, when all of us find the time
7. What’s the furthest you’ve traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
The farthest I’ve been on vacation with a friend would have to be Puerto Galera, I went there with Jared’s dad with my friends, Tintin (with other friends) + Janine a few years back.
8. What’s the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
I’d say when a friend makes it a point to keep in touch, whatever means possible. I find it really touching when my College friend, Beejay, never fails to keep our communication lines open despite the distance. She lives across the miles + we’ve kept in touch through e-mails + letters.
9. What’s the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
To spread nasty rumors about me behind my back, it’s totally unforgivable!
Love + Light,