1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
I guess it sort of comes with a territory that when one gets married, he/she would lose most of his/her freedom to go out with friends more often, in that case I think I did lose some friends, but we manage to keep in touch through occasional SMS or through Facebook.
2. Do you make friends easily?
I guess I do make friends fairly easy.
3. Do you have many close friends?
I have quite a few close friend from College + from my previous work ,but, being tied to the house most of the time since I became a s-a-h-m, I see them very seldom + tries to keep in touch, as much as I could, through text + other means.
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
My oldest friend is my highschool bestfriend, Rochel, we’ve been friends since 1991, so you do the math ;)
5. Tell us about your newest friend.
I’d say my newest friend is my mommy blogger friend, Vance (whose having an awesome giveaway in her blog, by the way ;)). I met her when I attended a blogger event for the first time October of last year, + we sort of hit it of well. We’ve been friends since then + have met many times in other events, too.
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
I do it occasionally, when all of us find the time
7. What’s the furthest you’ve traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
The farthest I’ve been on vacation with a friend would have to be Puerto Galera, I went there with Jared’s dad with my friends, Tintin (with other friends) + Janine a few years back.
8. What’s the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
I’d say when a friend makes it a point to keep in touch, whatever means possible. I find it really touching when my College friend, Beejay, never fails to keep our communication lines open despite the distance. She lives across the miles + we’ve kept in touch through e-mails + letters.
9. What’s the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
To spread nasty rumors about me behind my back, it’s totally unforgivable!
Love + Light,