Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt?
If going online for the longest time without giving anybody their turn is selfish, then it had to be it, I felt no guilt, since I’ve been trying to pick up where I left off with my blogging backlogs + whatnot!
17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen.
I really love this film, Dead Poet Society, it is an old one + if I am lucky you might not have seen it. It starred Robin Williams + Ethan Hawke (who is just a little boy here). It was heart-warming + very inspiring flick, come to think of it, I haven’t seen it again + would love to watch it again soonest. I’ll try downloading a copy online:)
18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn’t have on the lips?
I never was a kissing bandit + will never be.
19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family?
I don’t think someone other than my family will appreciate my cooking, I really need more practice before I attempt to do this.
20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person?
A couple of days back to make my son smile 🙂
21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
Yesterday, when Jared threw up in a public pool, but I guess people do understand since he’s still a baby + all!
22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated?
I really hated receiving gifts I can’t use, so you can just imagine how I hated it when I received a mug for the 3rd time. You can only use so many mugs all at the same time, right? 🙁
23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.)
I never got into any physical fight + I’d probably never will…Ahimsa..ahimsa…
24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on?
We normally sleep with the night lamp on, as I can’t stand it when it’s pitch black, plus it’s handy when you have a little child in the room.
25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress?
Being a mum, I guess am always in serious stress, but I fight it off with a smile, a laugh, + a kiss + a hug from my baby 😉
26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?
It was never really my favorite, but when I saw Fast + the Furious, it became my instant fave. I wrote about it here 😉
27. What song did you most recently downloaded?
I haven’t downloaded any song in awhile. But I’d love to download that song by Katherine McPhee with Zachary Levy in it.
28. What would you say is your favorite hobby?
I really enjoy blogging (I think that is a given :)) + I’ve just recently discovered postcrossing + will be featuring my postcards in my future posts here.
29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends?
I’d love to watch movies with friends, or simply hang out over a cup of coffee or a sumptuous meal + catch up on each others lives.
30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on?
This is so very adolescent + I am way past that stage. Simply hanging out in the backstage after my crush’s concert would suffice 🙂
Love + Light,