1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
It probably is a case-to-case basis, as for, I’d love to explore all of the states if given the opportunity
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Jamie Oliver! :)
3. What’s the last thing you ate that was red?
A red Jelly-ace from my baby’s stash ;)
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
A few times, yes.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
I am never really the type who’ll get into big fights.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
I am most forgetful but I don’t think I’ll be throwing my iPod in the washer anytime soon!
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
Yelled + talked back to my boss a few weeks before I left my old job, but we’ve managed to patch things up before I resigned + parted ways as friends. We keep in touch thru Facebook sometimes + it was his birthday last Friday.
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Countless times + I was really getting tired of it!
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
Numerous times too!
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn’t have a clue?
On Friday, when we dined in Shakey’s + the waitress assigned to us mumbled a bunch of words, which I was not able to catch most of, I pretended I understood + thanked her anyway.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
Insane I think is such a strong word + I never had the misfortune of branding one as such, although you’ll see + hear a lot of these in the news!
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
I never pretend to be younger than my actual age.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
A few times over, I guess!
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn’t?
I am not such a good pretender, I don’t think I can pull this one off!