All About Baby Bazaar 2, which aims to showcase the newest, innovative + economical baby products + equip mums with tips + information on how to raise a baby + other parenting issues, is the perfect place for all your baby’s needs so be sure to head down to Rockewell Tent later at 10am-9pm.
Highlight of the event includes:
- a one-stop shop of all the latest + the most innovative brands + products for babies out in the market today
- get exclusive discounts by more than 60 bazaar merchants
- get to see your favorite Nickelodeon character, Dora, the Explorer
- learn a thing or two from a pool of experts thru a number of talks + workshops
- be lucky with numerous games + raffles for lucky attendees
A lot of well-loved baby brands will be there to showcase their products including one of my favorites, Indigo Baby + The Stork Studio. Workshops + talks on breastfeeding, belly dancing exercise for mums + kids + first aid for common baby injuries are among the activities lined up for the day.
I forgot to mention that you only need to present your August issue of Working Mom’s Magazine to get in for free. So, if you happen to have free time later do catch The All About Baby Bazaar 2. I really wish I could go, I am a sucker for this type of baby bazaars but, alas, my Saturday is full. Of household chores + laundry duties that is! Haist