Time indeed flies + a few months from now, I shall be busy looking for a possible play school for the little man. Even his pedia agrees that he needed to be surrounded with children his age so he can use up all the unspent energy + stop being so rowdy + boisterous in sight of little children or whenever I tag him along for an errand or an afternoon out.
We did, in fact, visited a pre-school a few minutes from our place + the little man was so delighted with our visit. But I thought he is not yet ready for a 5-day a week classes, especially for a 7am Friday PE class. Come on, he is just a toddler after all + I don’t think such a full week schedule is appropriate for a 2-year-old-and-four-month boy. I am thinking more of an informal class set up where he can get to play with little kids. Something like a 3-day engagement each week perhaps, wit the appropriate occasional doodle/color/writing exercise, maybe.
I have actually searched online but came up with nothing, so I guess I just have to ask around for more information or explore a bit more of our new community. Here are a few pointers I will keep in mind when I hunt for a preschool for the little man:
- a 10-student-or-less per class set up will be most ideal
- a progressive school that fashions its curriculum depending on the capabilities of the students
- not more than half-an-hour away from where we live so the little man won’t be much tired from the long drive
- one that offers an afternoon class which I can fit perfectly into our schedule
- of course, one that would fit well within our budget, too!
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for denver mba and was compensated. The views and opinions are 100% my own, however.