Before anything else can I just commend on last week’s participant’s Jenny and Jessie’s entry. I love all the photos she’s included, especially the mouth-watering pasta! If I had more time, I’d like to add photos in my posts, too! Thanks to the other participants as well ^_^
Okay then, here are the 5 questions of the week:
- What was the title of the last book you read?
- How do rainy days make you feel?
- What effect does music have on you?
- What were your best and worst subjects in school or college?
- If you were a star of a reality show, what would its title be: My Turn, My Time or Queen For The Day?
+ here are my answers:
- The last book I read was Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks + I cannot wait to share it here, if only I’ve got more time ;)
- Most of the time, the rain makes me feel lazy + lonely. Nowadays, they are a welcome break from the usual summer heat.
- I always say that music is much like saying a prayer for me, in whatever form, it taps into my deepest of emotions + soothes me like a dear old friend, whenever I needed it. Music also makes for one perfect workout buddy, it I have the time in the world to do it, that is! :)
- I must say English + Filipino are my best subjects, but I cannot say the same for Math + my Computer subjects back in College. I suck at Math, big time! :(
- If I were a star of my own reality show, I’m going to go for Queen for The Day. I am the queen of my home, after all + the queen of my kitchen, too! :D
It is your turn now + I really cannot wait to read your interesting answers, do not forget to link up here + visit the other participants, too! Check here for our very simple rules + the badges, or you can also click on our badge :)
Happy Wednesday everyone. Be back later, this mum will be tackling the laundry + scrubbing the floor today, so I’ll be back later on for hopefully more interesting + thought-provoking posts :)