I was fortunate to be invited to the launch of Thermos Philippines’ Summer Fun With Thermos promo last week. My full-time mum schedule made it quite impossible to attend any event the last few months + I was thankful that Jared’s dad is available to take over the childminding duties so mum can go out. 🙂
It was a small gathering of bloggers held at Gumbo in SM Mega Mall Atrium. It was my first time in that part of the mall + my first time to try out the resto, too! I love the seafood pasta + pizza they served!
The event turned out to be the launch of Thermos Philippines’ latest endeavor. They cooked up a little something special to make this summer ultra fun + shall be giving away 12 iPad 2 as prizes, via Summer of Fun with Thermos promo.
Please find below the detailed mechanics + additional information about this exciting promo:
1. Participants must like the Official Thermos Philippines Facebook page + follow Thermos Philippines on Twitter.
2. Photo entries must have their corresponding captions (maximum of 140 characters) that adhere/is in line with the theme for the period. The picture can be in JPEG or PNG formats, with a maximum size of 4MB.
3. Only color, brightness and contrast of the photo entry are allowed to be adjusted.
4. Photo entries and caption should be uploaded by the participant in the Thermos Philippines Landing Page () which is supported by Manila Exchange website with the following details:
- Complete name of participant
- Complete address
- Complete name of model/s (Prior written consent from the model is required for pre screening whereas the scanned letter of authorization should be attached to entry).
- Photo Caption
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Promo period and theme
- Facebook ID
- Twitter ID
CLICK HERE TO EDIT YOUR INFORMATION. ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED FOR SUMMER FUN WITH THERMOS PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST PARTICIPANTS.
5. Photo entries and their corresponding caption will be screened. Illegal, immoral, visually disturbing, derogatory/hate, foul and sexually explicit photo entries will be automatically disqualified.
6. Only photo entries and their corresponding caption published in the Thermos Philippines Landing Page which is supported by Manila Exchange website are considered for the promo. Links of considered photo entries will also be published on the official Thermos Facebook page and Twitter account.
7. Participants are allowed to publish their photo entries in their personal social media account.
8. There will be 12 winners for the whole promo which will be based on the address:
a. 4 winners per period;
- two (2) winners from Metro Manila
- one (1) winner from Luzon outside of Metro Manila
- one (1) winner from Visayas and Mindanao
b. There are three (3) periods for the whole contest.
10. Theme per period:
11. A genuine Thermos brand item should be visible in the photo entry. Entries using generic/non-Thermos branded food and beverage containers will be disqualified. For more information about the genuine Thermos brand, participants can inquire at thermos@collins-internation
al.com.ph, (02) 684 6160 or (02) 646 2867.
12. Winners will be chosen based on:
a. UNIQUENESS (40%). The exceptionality of the photo entry that corresponds to the theme.
b. WITTINESS (40%). Caption and picture must be catchy, creative, witty and appropriate to the photo and theme. Caption must not exceed 140 characters.
c. VISIBILITY OF THERMOS PRODUCT (10%). The Thermos product must be clearly visible and identifiable.
d. POPULARITY (10%). The number of likes of the photo entry and caption in the Thermos Philippines Landing Page which is supported by Manila Exchange website
13. Entries will be judged by two (3) representatives from Collins International Trading Corporation.
- Julie Lim – VP for Business Development, Collins International Trading Corporation
- King del Rosario – Head, Business Unit 8 – Thermos Collins International Trading Corporation
- Joanna Marie Dela Cuesta – Brand Marketing Assistant, Collins International Trading Corporation
14. Winners will be announced three (3) days after the last day of the period.
15. Winners will be announced in Thermos Philippines Landing Page which is supported by Manila Exchange website, official Thermos Facebook page and Twitter account. They will be notified via courier, SMS, and email.
16. Winners should bring the actual letter sent via courier to claim their prize. Winners must also present one (1) valid ID.
17. Winners should personally claim their prize at the following addresses:
Collins International Trading Corporation
412 Amang Rodriguez Avenue, Manggahan, Pasig City
Tel. No. 681-6161 / 681-6163
Advanced Electronics Service Corporation
Castilex Compound Mandaue, North Central, Cabancalan St., Mandaue City
Tel. No. 63 32 ( 344-8469 ) / 63 32 (345-2804)
Fax: 63 32 (344-8404)
Advanced Electronics Service Corporation
2nd Floor, Room 202 Amesco Bldg, Ramon Magsaysay St., Davao City
Tel. No. 63 82 (227-4974) Telefax
18. Failure to submit the required documents forfeits the prize.
19. Failure to claim the prize in person by August 30, 2012 forfeits the prize.
20. All participants can only win once during Summer Fun with Thermos Online Contest.
21. This contest is only applicable to the residents of the Republic of the Philippines.
22. Employees of Collins International Trading Corporation, promoters for all Collins products and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity and affinity are automatically disqualified.
23. All entries will become the property of Collins International Trading Corporation, and may be used for any online/printed promotional materials and press releases. By submitting the photo entry the participant is agreeable to this portion.
24. This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional activities.
PER DTI-NCR PERMIT # 1808 SERIES OF 2012
That ought to be easy enough, right? So, waste no time + join in the most interesting contest this summer + make your summer fun with Thermos!
Shout out goes out to King of Thermos Philippines for inviting me to this event. 🙂
images courtesy of Thermos Philippines