Mother’s Day is fast approaching + what better way to show your appreciation to the most important woman in your life by getting her a box of Krispy Kreme’s flower-shaped doughnuts.
In time for its 75th birthday, Krispy Kreme honors every mom by releasing its first-ever flower-shaped doughnuts. These melt-in-your-mouth treats come in three fun and festive colors that are sure to bring a smile on everyone’s face—pink, yellow and white + are made especially for all mothers out there.
Krispy Kreme’s flower-shaped Mother’s Day doughnuts are only available from April 13 to May 31, 2012, so hurry + grab a bouquet in time for Mother’s Day! + while you are at it, you might as well get her one of those Share A Joy tin cans! I bet she will love to own one to put her dainty + precious trinkets on. I do + I will store my growing postcards collection in that tin can! + you know what else mum would like about these tin cans? The fact that Pph20 of it goes to charities including:
- Autism Society Philippines (ASP)
- ABS-CBN Foundation Inc.-Bantay Kalikasan
- Caritas Manila Inc.
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Visual Arts and Museum Division
- Development and Accessibility Fund for the Deaf Inc. (DeAF Deaf Inc.)
- Friends of Hope Inc.
- ICanServe Foundation Inc.
- Kythe Inc.
- Operation Smile Philippines (OSP)
- Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
- Philippine Red Cross (PRC), and
- Philippine Native Plants Conservation Society Inc. (PNPCSI)
So hurry + get mum one of these special tin cans, too!
For more information about their products + latest campaigns, do not forget to visit the Krispy Kreme website + like Chloe on Facebook.reme by visiting or by liking Chloe at www.facebook.com/ChloeKrispyKremePH.