The LPG is probably one of the most alien part of my kitchen as I do not want to have anything to do with it apart from ordering when I run out of supply. It was foreign + I hardly know a thing about it that the less I deal with it the better. Of course, there is no such thing as less-dealing-with-the-LPG, or carbon dioxide cylinders for that matter, as I use it in the kitchen a number of times each day when I cook to feed my son, among other things. That is why when I found out about this seminar on LPG to be hosted by PR Gaz, I readily signed up for the event. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend as the water supply decided to run on empty that same day, leaving me no choice but to beg off the event.
It was a good thing I was sent this bit of information about the seminar + that is what I am going to share with you today. Good thing these slide presentation is in our vernacular, so it is easy enough for us mums to understand, I will just provide an English translation for some important points I would like to stress out. ;)
Safety tips in using LPG:
- Check your LPG regularly for leaks
- Keep your stove in one place as moving it around may cause damage to your hose + coppertube
- Do not use tools in changing your LPG
- Keep your LPG tank in upright position. Storing in sideways or any other way might cause liquid leak
- Your hose should be atleast 1.2m long to maintain a safe distance between your stove and your LPG tank.
- For additional safety measures, buy only from accredited + registered LPG dealers
Retelco Drive cor. E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. (C-5), Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
Tel.: 571-7771 to 74 | Fax: 571-7775
mobile: (0917) 594-9698