The little man is currently on school break for a week and I would really love for him to do more activities aside from playing his games and watching youtube videos on his tablet. Am being more lenient and allowing him more hours on his tablet than his usual 2-hours-a-day-on-a-weekend when school is up. Good thing I found a number of apps online that would not only keep the little one entertained for hours on end but will also teach him about letters, numbers, children songs and a whole lot more. Good thing I stumbled upon Kids Academy earlier this year and have downloaded 3 of their apps.
What I love about the Kids Academy App?
- I love the eye-candy design that appeals to most tots
- Their apps are ideal for children ages 5 years and below
- They have loads of fun activities and games for the little ones to enjoy
- They are for free!
- They also have about 100 of interactive worksheets the children can finish to pass the time while learning and enjoying
- With the aid of these apps, mums can easily introduce the concept of numbers, letters, colors, and a whole lot more to pre-schoolers or first-time schoolers
- Mums can also easily introduce the rudiments of reading and learning about phonics with these apps
- Now mums have another safe environment on the tablet for the children to spend their time
I really love the apps, in fact, that I made reviews for them on iTunes. Check out the screencap of my reviews below:
- Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Kids games free for toddler
- ABCs alphabet phonics & Montessori learn to read app for toddler
- Bingo ABCs alphabet phonics song with farm animals cards for toddler free
Download these app now for your little ones if you haven’t already. The school break is not just a perfect opportunity to catch up on rest and bonding time with the kiddos, but also a great time to let the little ones continue learning to prepare them for the next school quarter. 🙂