Lazada.com.ph, the Philippines’ Biggest Online Shopping Mall is staging the biggest and grandest online shopping extravaganza this December 12 – with jaw-dropping discounts, mind-blowing deals, and incredible brand partnerships all happening as early as 12:00 AM of December 12 in www.Lazada.com.ph/Online-Revolution!Night owls can log on in the early hours for special night promotions only available between 12am and 8am; while shoppers can take advantage of killer deals and unbeatable hourly flash sales from 8am – 11.59pm!
Find everything you’ll need this holiday season, from mobiles, tablets, gadgets and appliances to fashion, household goods, toys, and sports equipment and enjoy more than 80% discount on select best-selling items.
Inanc Balci, Co-Founder and CEO of Lazada Philippines said “We kicked off the month-long Online Revolution sale in November, but the best is yet to come. With 24 hours of unbeatable deals on 12 December, consumers are in for an unforgettable shopping experience!”
So we rounded up the Five S’s why you should be part of this year’s biggest online shopping event this 12.12 only at Lazada.com.ph
- Shop Effortless ~ Say goodbye to traffic jams, crowded malls, long queues and the struggle to find a parking space. You can shop from the comfort of your home, and Lazada will bring your items to your doorstep! As if this wasn’t hassle-free enough, Lazada also offers free delivery for orders abovePhP 1,000 and cash-on-delivery payment option.
- Something for Everyone ~ Need something for your loved ones and godchildren? Lazada has it. How about your nine month old nephew? Lazada has it too! With nine (9) virtual floors of goods ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion and sports equipment, you’ll find everything you need on your browser or mobile app.
- Save while you Shop ~ Sounds too good? Yes we mean it and we mean it very well. With special sales and competitive prices, Lazada promises great brands at affordable prices so you won’t break the bank this holiday (or all-year-round).
- Style Up for the Season ~ Philippines may be all sun and no snow but the newly launched in-house fashion label, LZD, offers you a colourful assortment of clothing and accessories suitable for our tropical climate. You can also surprise your loved ones with stylish gifts from UK and US high street fashion brands, available exclusively at Lazada.
- Shop on-the-go ~ Running on a tight schedule this December? Lazada offers an enviable mobile shopping experience via smartphone, tablet, iOS and Android apps so you can fill your stockings in the bath, on the train or on your lunch break!
Inanc Balci added, “More people than ever before will be shopping online this holiday season, as consumers want to beat crowds, queues and the inconvenience of shopping in malls and busy shopping districts. With a wide range of product offerings all under one digital roof, consumers can shop effortlessly at Lazada without having to leave their home.”
So how can you be part of the Online Revolution happening this 12.12? Simply log into www.lazada.com.ph/Online-Revolution to get the best deals of the year and subscribe to our Facebook Fanpage at www.Facebook.com/LazadaPhilippines
Lazada in a nutshell
Lazada is Southeast Asia’s largest online shopping mall, with operations in Indonesia (www.lazada.co.id), Malaysia (www.lazada.com.my), Philippines (www.lazada.com.ph), Singapore (www.lazada.sg) Thailand (www.lazada.co.th) and Vietnam (www.lazada.vn), with a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
Launched in March 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include approximately 3,000 employees across Southeast Asia. The company has an online footprint of more than 2 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 9 million fans.
Lazada is pioneering eCommerce in the region by providing customers with an effortless shopping experience with multiple secure payment methods including cash on delivery, extensive customer care and free returns. Lazada features an extensive product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion and sports equipment.
Lazada is part of the Lazada Group which also includes the C2C platform, Lamido.
The Online Revolution in a nutshell
The Online Revolution is the Southeast Asian version of Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Singles Day. But compared to the other events, Online Revolution is a month-long sale at Lazada in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The event kicks off for the first time in Singapore on November 2014 and will be an annual event.