I am sure you have all seen the latest Avengers installment. I, on the other hand, am still in the process of convincing the little one to go see the film with me. All my efforts were in vain, so far, as the little guy deemed the film too scary for his delicate eyes to see. It was a far cry from his all-too-excited mood last month when we saw the film’s trailer for the first time. It is rather a difficult task to convince a 5-year old to do something he was not up to so I guess I had to think of new plans to see this much talked-about movie.
Meanwhile, TV brand DEVANT partners with Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron to bring the DEVANT’s TV Collection. Read all about this exciting partnership in the press release below:
DEVANT, a TV brand that frontiers in providing premium quality entertainment experience with its world-class TV collection, makes a big statement yet again with its partnership with Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron to bring greatness in one through DEVANT’s TV Collection. These two powerhouses team up not only to make a statement but to provide consumers the perfect partnership in viewing experience.
This year, April 23 marked a special date for DEVANT TV and Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron as the world’s favorite super hero team assembled again for another exciting and action-packed movie.
Being one of the most trusted and known TV brands in the country, DEVANT was named as Marvel’s official TV brand partner for the most awaited movie of 2015 – Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
To celebrate this great partnership, DEVANT TV reached out to their market by holding a private block screening of Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” attended by top bloggers, media and online influencers along with various DEVANT TV dealers nationwide.
The event showcased the DEVANT TV Collection and its superb features that make it stand out among other TV brands in the market. Each TV represented a character from the Avengers, highlighting special features of DEVANT TVs that will surely boost one’s overall viewing experience.
DEVANTxAvengers TV Features
- DEVANT Curved TV – Captain America ~ Be unique and in the lead like the legendary Captain America with the new DEVANT 65-inch Curved Ultra HD TV. This Smart 3D TV’s sleek curved style is perfect not only for watching your favorite shows and movies but for a great gaming experience as well.
- 8.3 MP Technology – Iron Man ~ Fond of high-tech gadgets just like the eccentric billionaire inventor Tony Stark? Devant’s 65-inch Smart 3D Ultra HD TV is the right choice for you! Armed with an 8.3 Megapixel display resolution, a built-in ISDB-T receiver and other amazing features, the techie in you will surely be impressed.
- 120HZ Vivid Motion – Thor ~ Say goodbye to blurred scenes with this DEVANT 55-inch Smart 3D Ultra HD TV. With its 120Hz Vivid Motion and fast frame refresh rate, even scenes as fast as the thunder from the mighty Asgardian Thor will never be a problem.
- Superb Sound – The Hulk ~ Hear the Hulk’s roars loud and clear with DEVANT 50-inch Smart 3D Ultra HD TV’s Superb Sound. Its built-in subwoofer produces richer and clearer audio that enhances your viewing experience.
- Perfectly Clear Panel – Hawkeye ~ Experience spot on picture display wherever you are! DEVANT 55-inch Smart 3D TV’s Perfectly Clear Panel eliminates ambient light reflection and gives you balanced picture displays even in various lighting conditions and allows you to never miss a scene just like how the unparalleled marksman Hawkeye never misses his target.
- 2D to 3D Conversion – Black Widow ~ Armed with intelligence and amazing fighting skills, the Black Widow is never afraid to join the men in action. Enjoy and immerse yourself in intense action scenes from Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” with the 2D to 3D conversion feature of DEVANT’s 50-inch Smart 3D TV. Experience 3D viewing at the comfort of your home with just the touch of a button.
Together The Avengers make up a super hero team so powerful they are labeled Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. With DEVANT’s great roster of TV collection and the amazing features they offer, one can consider it as one of the best brands TV can offer.
Join the team and be talked about in a big way with the DEVANT TV Collection.
Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron in a nutshell
Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.
Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk and Chris Evans as Captain America. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine, CobieSmulders as Agent Maria Hill, StellanSkarsgård as Erik Selvig and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, PietroMaximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision.
Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963. Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Jeremy Latcham, Patricia Whitcher, Stan Lee and Jon Favreau serve as executive producers. Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on April 22, 2015.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2015 MARVEL