This mum was invited to the Grand Opening of the 2nd Robinsons Selections Branch in McKinley Hill recently. I love everything about this branch and I thought I’d enjoy it so much to go there and shop for grocery and other supplies if only I lived nearer.
It was unfortunate I cannot stay long enough to witness the blessing and the opening ceremonies, but I was indeed glad that I got first dibs on what this awesome new store has to offer and had the chance to tour around to check out the many wonderful products and great amenities waiting for everyone who decides to do their next grocery shopping at Robinsons Selections. The store is located at the Ground Floor of Venice Grand Canal Mall in BGC.
It comes with the distinct Robinsons Supermarket features, such as the Island Favorites, Choices for the Healthy Heart, Home Essentials, and Travel Hub sections. It has a huge selection of fresh meats, fish, and poultry. There is also a Gourmet Deli section, where you can see an assortment of imported meats and deli products, as well as a wide array of delicious and nutritious food for takeaway. For the cheese lovers, you will be thrilled to find out that Robinsons Selections also dedicated an entire section for cheese!
Here are 5 Reasons why I thought You’d love Robinsons Selections
- The Fruit Bar ~ I simply love fruits and would almost always add a couple of fresh fruits to my grocery cart every single time, that is why I really fell in love with Robinsons Selections Fruit Bar and the extensive items they have on stock. Now adding a dose of fresh fruits to your daily diet is very convenient with a wide array of fresh and pre-cut fruits to choose from. I love that you can easily get a Fruit N’ Cups Mixed Fruits to-go for you to snack on while stuck in traffic on the way to your destination or home, or add one to the little one’s lunch bag to bring to school. It is also good to note that these fresh fruit selections come in bigger containers as well as party sizes, so you can easily add fresh items in your party feasts. I really wish they’d add a similar feature in our local Robinsons Supermarket.
- The Salad Bar ~ if you are fond of snacking on salads, then this is one Robinson Selections feature you will absolutely enjoy! They have a big collection of pre-packed salads to choose from, especially for those who are eating healthy or are on a diet. You can even add a bottle of fresh fruit juice for one complete meal.
- Sushi ~ if you love Japanese treats like maki, sushi, among others, then there is no way you won’t fell in love with Robinson Selections Sushi Bar. You will find a big assortment of sushi to choose from and satisfy your craving. These to-go sushi packs also come in big party sizes you can easily bring to your next potluck celebration or your special dinner with the family at home.
- Fresh and Healthy Food Selection To-Go ~ one thing evident in each Robinsons Supermarket is their aim to help their shoppers keep a healthy eating habit and lifestyle. They make it easy for shoppers to look for healthy items as they have stocked them up together in one shelf. In Robinsons Selections, they even added a long isle of fresh and healthy food options to-go that shoppers can easily bring as baon for school or work. It is now very convenient to stick to a healthy diet with a number of fresh and healthy options to choose from, including fresh greens, healthy sandwiches, as well as delicious and nutritious meals and pastas.
- Gift + Wrap Section ~ Indeed, Robinsons Selections has their very own Gift + Wrap Section where shoppers can get gift baskets for as low as Php80! Can you imagine? You can even have this gift wrapped in adorable packaging to make it more special for free! Imagine how much time you can save on thinking which gifts to give your boss, your client, your mum, or your gal pals, when you can simply select from a number of gift packages to suit your recipients’ discriminating tastes or your budget. If you are not done with your Christmas shopping, I suggest you visit Robinsons Selections in BGC now!
Did you know that Robinsons Selections also has a Concierge? You’d think you’d only find one in a reputable hotel, but since Robinsons aims to up the ante on grocery shopping, they have included one, where shoppers can go for inquiries, assistance, and other concerns. Talk of top-notch customer service and customer experience, right?
To know more about their latest offerings, do visit the Robinsons Selections Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/RobinsonsSelections and follow them on Instagram, @robselections. You may also check out the Mumwrites Facebook Page for a virtual tour of the store and search for the hastag #robselections for updates. Happy shopping!