One of the best feelings a parent will experience during their baby’s early stages is when they learn how to walk on their own. Seeing them accomplish this feat brings a sense of pride and accomplishment exclusive only to parents. There is nothing better than seeing your own succeeding and growing into a fine and healthy kid.
If you are a new and excited parent that wants to see your kid walk his/her first steps, then you definitely need a lot of patience and effort before you can see that crowning moment. But, trust me, it will all be worth it. Once you see your kid walk his first steps, I bet that you will unconsciously cry your heart out with joy. And that you would want to share and let everybody know about your baby’s first steps.
Luckily, our friends at baby lovers from https://www.mykidneedsthat.com have shared 5 tips that will help you in training your baby to walk.
1. Develop their leg muscles
At about 4-7 months, you will notice that your baby will start bouncing. Once you notice this, try to assist your baby and help him/her bounce as much as possible. Bouncing will help develop his/her leg muscles which are very important in walking.
The next thing you will notice is your baby sitting and crawling. This will help develop your baby’s back and neck muscles that are essential in maintaining balance. During this process, try to guide your baby at first until gradually letting him do it independently.
It’s estimated a huge 350 million people across the globe suffer from depression. From relatively mild feelings of just ‘being in a bad mood’ to chronic depression that requires medication, this condition is clearly extremely common all over the world with a variety of possible symptoms.
Whilst severe cases of depression often require professional medical attention, milder cases of depression and bad moods may simply just need extra care and self-help methods. If you’re genuinely worried and think you may be suffering severely, it’s always recommended to consult a professional for advice but, if you’re generally happy but just experience more negative mood swings than you’d like, technology might just be your answer. If you want to boost positive feeling, and your overall gratitude for life whilst reducing stress, here are some top apps and gadgets you can start using right away.
Stress and bad moods can require more than just a simple stress ball, and that’s where the Hypnocube comes in. As its name suggests, it’s a small cube-shaped device that’s filled with 64 LED lights. These lights can form up to 4000 different color combinations, dazzling the viewer with hypnotic light shows and effects.
Allowing you to immerse yourself in an array of colorful lights and transitions, the Hypnocube is the perfect option if you just want to take a quick 10 minutes of quiet time to relax. This small cube will take a load off your brain and give you a moment to reflect and take time out for yourself.
Coloring Book for Me & Mandala
Modern-day Filipino lifestyle can take its toll on our eye health. People, young kids included, who spend many hours in front of the computer, the tellie, or a handheld gadget are prone to suffer from dry and itchy eyes. While those who are exposed to dirt and pollutants due to daily commute are more likely to suffer from a number of “eyeritation.”
What are the 5 signs of eyeritation?
- Red Eyes ~ a condition usually caused by allergy, dirt, smoke, pollution, or common eye infections which are the most common among people who are highly exposed to outdoor activities like motorcycle rider and commuters.
- Watery Eyes ~ excessive tearing not caused by normal crying may very well be a sign of an underlying health condition. When too many tears are being secreted, it is often because of irritation or inflammation of the surface of the eye that can be caused by external elements as well.
- Sore Eyes ~ is usually caused by staring into a computer screen or a book for too long.
- Itchy Eyes ~ are often caused by allergies. It can also occur when there is constant exposure to household elements like mold and dust. Rubbing the itchy eyes, even when you cannot resist the urge at times, won’t help.
- Dry Eyes ~ this is common to people who have high exposure to gadget, tellie, laptops, as well as those working in air-conditioned rooms. Lack of tears or moisture in the eyes is also common as we age.
Like other parts of your body, you should take care of your eyes. If you don’t take proper eye care, it can result to many eye diseases. – Earl Jayona, Marketing Manager for Eye Mo, LF Asia Philippines, Inc., Healthcare Division
Of course, our eyes are essential in our day-to-day activities and is just as important as the rest of the organs in our body. It is a must that we take care of it to ensure its health at all times. This is why I was excited to be invited to the recent re-launch of what used to be a household brand here in the country and is now aiming to help change the way Filipinos care for their eyes to beat the 5 signs of eyeritation. Eye Mo, will prove, once again, that it is a reliable partner in combating the uncomfortable signs of eye irritations and keeping our precious eyes in the pink of health.
Eye Mo has 2 variants:
- Eye Mo Red Eyes Formula ~ contains Tetrahydrozoline HCl for quick relief of eye redness as well as minor discomforts caused by irritants.
- Eye Mo Moisturizing Formula ~ contains Hypromellose that lubricates and soothes the eyes, easing it from dryness and eye strain.
Eye Mo is now owned and manufactured by Combiphar Group of Companies, a leading multinational Indonesia-based consumer healthcare company, and is distributed by LF Asia Philippines, Inc., that has more than 40 years worth of success as a leading healthcare distributor.