My heart is full with thankfulness and gratitude this week and here are a few of the things I am thankful for:
- Our birthdays! :heart:
- New books to read
- Pancit Habhab and Hardinera
- Attending The Philippine Readers and Writers Festival 2017 over the weekend
- My new notebook
- Bonding with the little one over Lego
- Cakes! :heart:
- Seeing The Dark Knight Rises for the nth time
- Spending quality time with my boys
- Birthday greetings! ^_^
What are you thankful for?
As your family gets bigger and you start to accumulate more things, you will notice that you may be running out of space. There is only so long that you can put things in the attic or in the garage before it becomes too much.
What you need to do is try to create more space in your home. You can do this in many ways, but, there are some pointers you should remember to get the most out of your extra space.
Get Creative in the Bathroom
When it comes to the bathroom, there are often multiple products kept in there as well as towels and other cleaning products. Because a lot of bathrooms don’t offer a lot of storage, it can be difficult to find the additional space you need.
One way you can create more room is to utilize under your sink area by adding storage such as a cupboard. You can also use the space above the sink and beside the toilet to store toilet rolls and other toiletries.
Healthway Medical seeks to encourage companies to prioritize the health and well-being of their employees with this year’s “Wellness Company of the Year” award, a new category in the prestigious Asia CEO Awards.
Sponsored by Healthway, the award is open to any Philippines-based organization that successfully health and wellness in the workplace. The achievement can also come in the form of an organizational policy designed to support employee health. The overall accomplishment must demonstrate talent performance at the highest standards.
The criteria are as follows:
- Management Achievement ~ The nominated organization must present specific health and wellness programs that improved employee health and productivity.
- Workplace Enhancement ~ The nominated organization’s achievements must include improvements in employee health as measured by improved rates of employee engagement, attrition, retention and absenteeism.
- International Recognition ~ The nominated organization’s accomplishments must be internationally recognized. This may involve situations where health and wellness practices developed in Philippines also enhanced processes in other countries.
- Financial ~ The nominated organization must show how health and wellness programs reduced health care costs, increased employee motivation and diminished absenteeism.
- Social Commitment ~ The Board of Directors must demonstrate a commitment to the development of healthy lifestyles to people outside of its organization.
The majority of the results, new activities or initiatives should have occurred within the current calendar year but may have begun earlier.
If your company is riding high on employee engagement and productivity, now is the time to nominate your healthy workplace and be recognized as the as the Wellness Company of the Year!
Nominations are accepted until August 28, 2017 only.