Normal delivery sounds normal, but it is actually birthing your child without drugs, and for almost 85% of pregnant women, the natural birth of a child is achievable. Though normal delivery isn’t easy, as a marathon can be run with training, the child can be delivered normally if a pregnant mother practices several exercises in the right form during her pregnancy. Pregnancy is not all about shopping for adorable koala boy boutique clothing and making memories.
Here are 15 easy to do pregnancy exercises that will help prepare your body for normal delivery. But make sure before practicing these exercises you must:
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes and footwear
- Drink plenty of water and control room temperature.
- Tilt your head right and left – 1 set of 10 reps
- Nod your head up and down– 1 set of 10 reps
- Head circles, Arm and Shoulder circles (clockwise and anticlockwise) – 1 set of 5 reps
- Side lunges – 1 set of 5 reps