I am so excited to share with you another product I got in the mail last month ~ The Juppy Walker! I know, I actually meant to post about it sooner, but other stuff got in the way. Anyway, I would’ve have loved to use this item back when the little man was just trying to walk. It might have saved us a lot of skinned knees, a lot of panic attacks + mishaps! To help me review this product, I had to seek the help of a mummy blogger friend, Ria, who blogs at Babies and Contests, who tested this product out on my cute. little godson, Ritz!
Now, onto my review, shall we?
What is the Juppy Walker?
Juppy Walker is an alternative to dangerous wheeled baby walkers that eliminate the stress + strain on the parents back while the baby safely learns to walk ~ thejuppy.com
It is a no-nonsense + a fool-proof way of teaching your little ones how to walk while doing away with the crazy + complicated contraptions other walker products in the market have! It is simple, safe + doctor-approved. It is also preferred by most parents + is also easy on the budget!
How to Use the Juppy Walker:
- You have to adjust the straps to the shortest possible length to ensure parents’ arms are straight down.
- Place your baby on your lap while sitting down + slide Juppy on like a pair of pants
- Zip the back of the Juppy
- + you’re ready to walk!
Here are the advantages of using the Juppy Walker:
- one Juppy Walker size fits every baby!
- it is the safest method of teaching your little tot to walk
- it is 100-percent assisted by parents which totally eliminates dangerous falls
- it is also easy for the grandparents to use
- it is ideal for special needs children who are encountering developmental challenges
- it is also a perfect baby shower gift for mums-to-be!
- it is easy to clean. You can either hand wash it or throw in onto the washing machine.
- it is the only walker that fits into mum’s purse!
- it even comes with a cute carrying bag!