Baby foods are industrially produced milk-based products, adapted to the physiological needs of your child’s body. There is a huge range of baby food products on the market. And though they have a lot in common, they are still distinctly different in terms of composition, consistency, and properties. Whichever product you decide upon you may also consider the preparation of the of the food, and the equipment that you will need for this. You may also wish to look at descaling a tommee tippee to keep it in good working order.
Here’s a list of different types of infant foods based on various characteristics.
Based on a baby’s health indicators
Formulas for healthy babies;
Infant foods for children with special nutritional needs;
Products for therapeutic feeding.
Based on consistency
There are dry, semi-dry, and liquid baby foods. 90% of all formulas on the market are dry powdered versions. While liquid products are ready to use, dry ones have to be mixed with warm water before feeding.
Based on age
Stage 0 (sometimes, Pre formulas): foods for preemies and low-weight babies.
Stage 1: for children from birth to 6 months;
Stage 2: from 6 to 10-12 months (HiPP formula Stage 2 is among the most popular ones in this range);
Stage 3 (sometimes also Stage 4): for 1-year-olds and toddlers.
New Pampers Sensitive Wipes is ultra-soft and strong and does not tear easily ~ for a gentle but effective clean that helps protect baby’s delicate skin from skin rash.
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced parent, it’s a known fact that with every precious baby also comes a lot of mess to clean! Everything from feeding your baby, playing, and especially diaper changing, comes with its fair share of mess, but it doesn’t mean cleaning up can’t be easy.
To make cleaning a breeze for you and your baby, Pampers, the No.1 diaper brand in the world, is here to help you with the launch of the new Pampers Sensitive Wipes that offers gentle but effective clean for your baby.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes comes with soft
and thick fluffy sheets that enable gentle, effective cleansing without easily
tearing. Every sheet is guaranteed to be PH-balanced, paraben-free,
phenoxyethanol-free, and alcohol-free with Pampers’ unique formula that helps
protect your baby’s skin from diaper rash. It
is dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive skin making it
safe for your baby’s bum.
Motherhood is no walk in the park, + now that I think about it, I really cannot imagine how I managed to take care of my little man, with loads of help from my siblings, up to this day. We’re half-way through the terrible/terrific two + if I were to grade myself as a mum on how I fared against this phase, I think I should give myself a 5, just a stone’s throw away from going through it with flying colors but also on the brink of failing! What can I say, toddlers are really quite a handful + more often than not, I wanted to throw a tantrum myself 🙂
Here are 5 baby products that actually made the last 2 + a half years a lot more easier + I don’t I can do without them:
1. Baby Wipes – I say a little thank you to whoever invented these things, they sure made the mess easier to deal with + they make for perfect travel companion, I never leave the house without them, especially if I tag the little man along
2. Bathtub – bathing my baby when he started crawling + toddling on his own would have been scary + disastrous if we were not able to get him a bathtub to begin with. With his bathtub, I am sure he won’t slip or bump into things around the bathroom during bath time.
3. Bottle Brush Cleaner – I can no longer count how many hours I spent each day washing my baby’s feeding bottle + I cannot imagine how I’d do it more efficiently + quicker without these bottle brush cleaner. I swear by the ones made by Pigeon, I am using the last one I bought for almost 2 years now.
4. Milk Container – another must-have, not only for traveling but also when you are at home, saves you all the time spent on scooping all those numerous scoops of baby formula. Imagine the convenience of simply pouring pre-measured baby formula in the wee hours of the morning + you were half-asleep, it is impossible to measure the milk accurately with your one eye closed 🙂
5. Baby Videos – are they even counted? But they sure made for perfect entertainment when mum has to do the house chores, not to mention, they’ve thwarted numerous meltdowns + temper tantrums.
What are the 5 baby products you can’t live without? Do share them in a comment below, right? 🙂