Working Mama’s Extension is giving away this dainty + pretty blue bracelet + here are the simple steps on how to qualify for her contest:
- Visit Charm Factory + leave a comment in her blog telling her about yourchoice of beaded bracelet (1 entry)
- Like Working MAMA and Charm Factory on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow working MAMA’s Extension, Charm Factory and working MAMA via GFC (3 entries)
- To earn additional points, follow dickvincedor and Charm_Factory on Twitter (1 entry)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (1 entry each)
- Blog about the giveaway, include a photo + link back to her blog (5 entries)
+ that’s it, you can be a proud new owner of this lucky charm by 10 August! Visit the contest page for more details!
Good luck everyone! 😉
Sis Ria of My Green Living Ideas is hosting one green giveaway where you will get a chance to win a reusable + eco-friendly SM Mall ecobag + a Php500 SM Gift card.
Here’s what you have to do to qualify:
- Follow here green blog via GFC
- Subscribed to her blog via e-mail
- Be a fan of her Facebook Page + share the giveaway on your wall
- To earn additional entries, comment on one of here posts + blog about the giveaway
Easy enough, ayt?
This giveaway runs until 12 August, see contest page for more details!
Good luck everyone 😉
Amazing Grace is giving away the following prizes to celebrate her 44th birthday this year:
- 1st Prize : $50 Cash thru Paypal + Blog Make-over
- 2nd Prize: $30 Cash thru Paypal +Blog Make-over
- 3rd Prize : $ 20 Cash thru Paypal +Blog Make-over
Here’s how to join:
- Blog about the giveaway using the title Amazing Grace Amazing Birthday Contest Yr. 3!
- Subscribe to her blogs + include them in your bloglist
- Leave a comment on her giveaway post with the url of your own post
- Share her giveaway on Facebook.
- Include the list of sponsors, prizes + mechanics in your post
Thanks to all the sponsors who made this possible:
That is easy enough. This promo runs for 44 days beginning 22 July!
Visit the contest page for more details. Good luck boys + girls! 🙂