Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I don’t think I can tolerate infidelity, I trust easily but once that trust is broken, it will be very hard to put it back together. I will talk to him heart-to-heart + demand that we separate as soon as we can.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish I’d become a published writer.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Irresponsibility, selfishness + insensitivity!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I’d buy my own house with a big yard where I can grow trees + veggies during my spare time, I’d buy a hybrid car, donate half of it to my favorite charities + worthy causes + go on a tour around the world, with Vatican as my first stop 😉
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
I don’t think I would, even if I have one.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think loving someone is blessed. Loving someone even if that person cannot love you the same way is blessed.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as it takes for him to find me:)
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
If I can stop liking him, all the better, but if not I’ll just continue liking him in secret…
9. If you’d like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
It would have to be Jake Gyllenhaal 😉
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
I expect them to be honest + supportive.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
A soccer mum to my 12 years old son:)
12. What’s your fear?
To not be a successful mum + to not live a full life
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Call me hopeless romantic but I’d rather be poor + married…
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Kiss my son!
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
I am a no-holds-barred type of person when it comes to relationships
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
This is a scenario I never want to figure in + I can’t believe in the idea, there is simply no way you can love to people at the same time. I’d pick the one I love the most, though
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can forgive him but I will really have a hard time forgetting about what he did
Love + Light,