Modern-day Filipino lifestyle can take its toll on our eye health. People, young kids included, who spend many hours in front of the computer, the tellie, or a handheld gadget are prone to suffer from dry and itchy eyes. While those who are exposed to dirt and pollutants due to daily commute are more likely to suffer from a number of “eyeritation.”
What are the 5 signs of eyeritation?
- Red Eyes ~ a condition usually caused by allergy, dirt, smoke, pollution, or common eye infections which are the most common among people who are highly exposed to outdoor activities like motorcycle rider and commuters.
- Watery Eyes ~ excessive tearing not caused by normal crying may very well be a sign of an underlying health condition. When too many tears are being secreted, it is often because of irritation or inflammation of the surface of the eye that can be caused by external elements as well.
- Sore Eyes ~ is usually caused by staring into a computer screen or a book for too long.
- Itchy Eyes ~ are often caused by allergies. It can also occur when there is constant exposure to household elements like mold and dust. Rubbing the itchy eyes, even when you cannot resist the urge at times, won’t help.
- Dry Eyes ~ this is common to people who have high exposure to gadget, tellie, laptops, as well as those working in air-conditioned rooms. Lack of tears or moisture in the eyes is also common as we age.
Like other parts of your body, you should take care of your eyes. If you don’t take proper eye care, it can result to many eye diseases. – Earl Jayona, Marketing Manager for Eye Mo, LF Asia Philippines, Inc., Healthcare Division
Of course, our eyes are essential in our day-to-day activities and is just as important as the rest of the organs in our body. It is a must that we take care of it to ensure its health at all times. This is why I was excited to be invited to the recent re-launch of what used to be a household brand here in the country and is now aiming to help change the way Filipinos care for their eyes to beat the 5 signs of eyeritation. Eye Mo, will prove, once again, that it is a reliable partner in combating the uncomfortable signs of eye irritations and keeping our precious eyes in the pink of health.
Eye Mo has 2 variants:
- Eye Mo Red Eyes Formula ~ contains Tetrahydrozoline HCl for quick relief of eye redness as well as minor discomforts caused by irritants.
- Eye Mo Moisturizing Formula ~ contains Hypromellose that lubricates and soothes the eyes, easing it from dryness and eye strain.
Eye Mo is now owned and manufactured by Combiphar Group of Companies, a leading multinational Indonesia-based consumer healthcare company, and is distributed by LF Asia Philippines, Inc., that has more than 40 years worth of success as a leading healthcare distributor.