I know I still owe most of last week’s participants a visit, but I will be dropping by your sites this week to complete my rounds of all those who joined. Promise! 😉
Now on with this week’s task. We are to Google Plus One all of the participants this time around + if you haven’t installed one (on your sidebar as a widget + not on top or below your posts, so we can all put a thumb’s up on each other’s main page!) you can check out our host’s instruction on how to add a Google Plus One button on your sidebar.
Here’s how we play this game:
- Google Plus One our sponsors, OnlineBiz and Resources and Pinay Mommy Online. Make sure you give your plus one at the blogs homepage
- Make a post to welcome all the participants + make sure to include our WBFC Badge
- Leave a comment to the participants welcome post that you have Google Plus One their homepages. Remember Google Plus One the blog’s homepage and not the welcome post!!
Very simple, ayt?
So, welcome to this week’s participants, I’ve got my Google Plus One button, fresh right out of the pan just at sidebar where you can easily spot it. Thanks for stopping by + don’t forget to leave your lovely comments, I look forward to reading all of ’em!
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme which is designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers.
It is time again for the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan + for this week’s edition, we are to subscribe to each others feeds via e-mail. We could all use additional subscribers, right? Please be such a doll + subscribe to my feeds, it’s just there on the side 😀
So here the tasks of the week:
- Subscribe to our sponsors’ blogs via e-mail + do not forget to confirm
- Make a welcome post for other WBFC #18 participants to leave their comments on. Include the badge in your post, too.
- When visiting, comment on the participant’s welcome post if you’ve subscribed + confirmed. If in case you are already subscribed, leave a comment still to let them know you dropped by.
- Do not forget to confirm you subscription as it will not be considered valid if you fail to do so.
+ don’t forget that our generous host, Mommy Rubz, is giving away $5 to 2 lucky participants each week + $25 Paypal cash plus a sidebar banner ad is up for grabs for 1 very lucky joiner at the end of the month, so waste no more time + join our caravan! The linky closes in 3 days time, so join, if you haven’t already!
See you around 😉
Weekend Blog Follower Caravan, a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme, was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers which can either be through Google Friend Connect and email subscribers, or for this week, Facebook Page likes!
It is a good thing, I was up this early (or should it be this late?), I will be making my post for WBFC on time, for a change 😀 Am catching up on many a number of backlogs so I scheduled to stay up late today, just so I can have the rest of the day offline tomorrow + spend some quality time with my little man!
Well, Mommy Rubz is putting a little exciting twist for this week’s caravan. She will be giving away $5 each to 2 lucky participants + shall be raffling off $20 to a lucky blogger at the end of the month. Each entry earns you one raffle entry, so make those posts now!
For this week, here are the assigned tasks:
- Follow the sponsors The Pink Piggy and Like WBFC’s page on Facebook (mine is just up on the sidebar)
- Make a welcome post so that other participants will know where to leave their comments
- Make sure to leave your comments to the welcome posts of other participants, too! If you are an old follower, you can still leave a comment to let them know that you visited
Now, on with the hop! 🙂
By the way, Lovingly Mama is letting me guess how many colored balls does Dindin have? And my guess is 79.”