Skin blemish and skin imperfections can be unsightly, frustrating and quite tricky to get rid of. Not most of us are blessed with good genes along with a flawless, radiating complexion but it is good to know that we can do something about it and there are measures to be taken, as well as trusted products to use, in order for us to achieve the beautiful, clear skin we have always wanted.
I believe that the foundation to getting a clear complexion is keeping the skin clean and washing it with a gentle and mild cleanser every single day. We may have lots of skin-related issues to deal with everyday but, at least, washing the face on a regular basis can get almost a third of the job done.
Proactiv Renewing Cleanser in a nutshell
The Proactiv Renewing Cleanser is an oil-free, soap free medicated formula that contains advanced micro crystal benzoyl peroxide in combination with mild cleanser that lightly washes the skin. It has tiny beads that gently exfoliate dead cells and impurities so they can’t clog pores. The benzoyl peroxide penetrates the pores fast while being gentle to the skin. It attacks, kill acne-causing bacteria, and reduce the number of acne pimples.
The Key Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide is the key anti bacterial agent to fight acne. The 2.5% concentration is just effective as 10% solutions in controlling the majority of acne cases and much gentler to your skin. This low concentration gives it the acne-fighting benefit of even higher concentrations, but not the side-effects!
Other Ingredients Include:
- Sodium Hyaluronate ~ This mucopolysaccharides act as humectant to draw moisture to skin. Mucopolysaccharides are gel like substances surrounding the collagen and elastin in the dermis layer of the skin.
- Polyethylene ~ These small round beads have no sharp edges that can tear and scratch the skin while they gently remove old, dead cells.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract ~ A botanical extract known for its soothing properties.
Here Are The Easy Steps In Using Proactiv Renewing Cleanser?
- Use morning and night
- Apply a small (dime-sized) amount to damp skin and gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Pat dry
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside use a sunscreen
Why You’d Prefer to Use Proactiv Renewing Cleanser Instead of Regular Cleanser or Soap?