Update: I was suppose to finish this entry last night just hours before the linky closes, but yeah, up-to-my-neck with household chores plus looking after my son (who’s quite under the weather these days), blogging has to take the backseat + the original plan of blogging before midnight as the baby sleeps was gone the moment my back hit the sheets, so apologies to sis Kat, for being late again, but I did promise to join, so with or without the linky, I’ll be posting this anyway. + hopefully, as my son gets better I’d be able to catch up on my blogging back-logs as I never had a decent posting since Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed
Black is one of my favorite color + back in the days I have quite a few black shirts, tanks or tops I’d wear to work regularly. I only stopped wearing black when I got pregnant + gave birth to my son. That is why I was very disappointed last week when I was not able to join the maiden edition of this new cool meme by sis Kat, Chic in Black Monday. Now, am not really what you might call chic but I think what I’d love to share will count, hopefully, lest I’ll be disqualified, yikes!
So for this week’s entry, here’s a picture of me in a blank top, taken years and many pounds ago, at the hotel’s second floor with the lovely chandelier as backdrop, when our team had a dinner (all expense-paid, mind you!) at Circles in Shangri-La – Makati. I love this top but hardly wears it now since it isn’t comfy wearing it as I carry my baby in my arms.
click on the lovely chic badge for more of Chic in Black Monday.
Love + Light,
I am so excited to share with you this next giveaway (I should’ve posted this awhile back but I got tied up with so many things both on + offline), my good friend, Vance, recently celebrated her first blog anniversary + is giving away cool stuffs on her site via the Purple Plum Fairy Summer Giveaway! What’s cool about this giveaway is that exciting items you can bring to your much-awaited summer vacation are up for grabs, including:
- a GC for a 7107 Island Cruise with A-deck cabin accommodations with breakfast meal (for 2 pax)
- a copy of Bob Ong’s latest book, “Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan”
- 3 tubes of Banana Boat Baby Sunscreen Lotion with SPF50
- Body Natur’s Mid-warm Roll on Wax
Plus joining is really easy-peasy. Don’t you just love giveaways sans complicated instructions + qualifications, I do! You simply have to do the following to get a chance to vie:
- Follow her blogs via GFC
- Like her page on Facebook
- Subscribe to her blog via e-mail
- Blog about the giveaway with back links to her giveaway post, and
- Fill out her contest form
Easy enough, right? So what are you waiting for? Come + join this awesome giveaway now!
Contest runs till 21st of May + lucky winners will be drawn via fishbowl! Good luck!
Love + Light,
1. What is the most “down and out” that you’ve ever been?
Giving birth to my son alone. Thank heavens for my sister who patiently watched + cared for me + my son as I recuperate from a CS operation. I do not want to elaborate further…
2. Do you believe there is only one “right” religion?
No religion is the only right religion.
3. If you could get back in touch with one person you’ve lost touch with, who would it be and why?
Thine, my former roommate + my son’s godmother, I miss her terribly + i could use some of her insights to brighten up my day.
4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it?
Yeah, I guess so, once…
5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life?
Maybe not, one thing I cannot tolerate is being lied to + cheating is an unforgivable crime.
6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell.
7. Who is your favorite relative?
I really don’t want to play favorites, by I guess it has to be my cousin, Dennis, of course with the exception of my siblings
8. What annoys you most?
Pathological liars + basically every bit of lying!
9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
Burying into the murky abyss of self-pity.
Love + Light,