This is it! It is only 3 days before Christmas day and if you are one of the many who simply are too busy to finish their Christmas list early, then here are a few last-minute gift ideas for your mums, dads, children and the special people in your life which you can readily find in the mall or in those online shops you frequent. By the way, while you are busy shopping for your loved ones, do get something special for the other people who made your life easier and wonderful this year, including your house help, the courteous school bus driver, your friendly neighbor, as well as the reliable postman! And always remember that gift-giving is not always about the price tag that comes with the gifts you give, but the wonderful thoughts, effort, and love that you wrap along with those items.
Pampering and relaxation are rare for busy mums, so am sure they will appreciate anything that will help them to relax or enjoy their pocket me-time. Most mums will also appreciate GC’s for their favorite coffee shops as well as any items for the kitchen or the home.
Here are a few more gift suggestions I am sure mums of all ages would love to receive this Christmas:
- Beautiful mason jars ~ i do not know about you but i simply cannot get enough of these beautiful jars and i simply love these shabby chic painted mason jars from Paper Straw Love. These pastel-colored jars are perfect catch-all for your bric-a-brac, arts and craft stuff, or school supplies. They are also great as flower vases. Meanwhile, mum can easily find a multitude of purpose for the other mason jar varieties.
- Spa or salon gift certificates ~ since mum rarely has the time to pamper herself and relax in the midst of her daily grind, a GC to her favorite salon for a free haircut or to her favorite spa for that much-needed and well-deserved foot spa and mani-pedi session will be most welcome
- Beauty and skin-pampering products ~ since mum cannot go to the spa or the salon as often as she wanted, these beauty and skin-pampering products sure will come handy for DIY home spa. My go-to skin treats will have to be The Cream Factory Bath Cream and Scrub-in-a-tub. These dessert for the skin allows me to pamper my skin at the end of a very long and tiring day.
- Home organizers ~ any item that will allow mum to organize the home better is a great choice. Whether you opt to give her one of those multi-purpose storage boxes, or a dish rack, a closet or a bookshelf, am sure mum will appreciate it!
- Planners ~ with the assortment of tasks mum has to do in a year, a planner to help her get more organized is a very thoughtful and practical gift. The Mom 24/7 and the Certified Positive 2015 Planners top my list of great planners to wrap for mum this Christmas!
It might be a bit tricky to get something for dad but am sure you can get him the perfect gift for this Christmas. Here are a few things you might want to consider: