Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My son gave me a kiss
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Learning is a never-ending process, + yes, I do have a lot to learn about blogging, WordPress, motherhood + life in general
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Swimming, cooking + driving
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people made me feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Respect, Concern, Trust , + Open + Honest Communication
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Send my son to college, see my grandchildren + finish my bucket list (which I have yet to update, by the way!)
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
I can’t really think of 3 things as I see life as an experience + there is a lesson to be learned with each of them, but I think I’d rather die than leave my son on his own.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Be a hands-on parent + Save Mother Earth!
34. What does each decade make you think of:
That time flies mighty fast
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The last one, since that’s when most of the profound changes in my life took place
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
The Leader of the Band (a song for my Papa)
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
I live in the Philippines + Benigno C. Aquino, Jr is our president
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
That I admire his unwavering faith in the Filipino people
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
I don’t watch that much TV anymore, but if I do, I am always tuned-in to ABS-CBN
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I can’t really think of someone right now, I guess I associate myself much with the lead characters 😉
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
A girl scout since grade school up to my 4th year in highschool
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Taking a boat would prove to be more exciting + adventurous but time-consuming as well, I’ll probably fly the first time + take a cruise in succeeding visits (wishful thinking)
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because of the light reflected by the sun, ain’t it?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Probably I’d fathom the ocean deeps first before venturing into Mars
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Pin Wheels
Elvis: Rock n’ roll
Magic: Harry Potter
Pulp: Orange Juice
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Most of the Disney animation flicks I can watch over + over again
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Books + bottled water
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
Not yet, but would love to save someone’s life if given the chance
Love + light,