- Go On A Quick Getaway ~ especially for families with members that keep a regular 9-5 job, the long weekend is the most opportune time to go on a quick, yet much needed, getaway. Hit the nearest beach or go to a new destination you have not been before. Make the most of the holiday by catching up with the other members of the family, or with friends, in case, you plan to go with them.
- Check out Toy Kingdom’s Toy Warehouse Sale Year 7 ~ this will be the perfect time to jump-start your Christmas shopping for presents for your kiddos or your godsons and goddaughters. Loads of branded toys will be on sale for up to 70% off, can you imagine that? If I live somewhere near, I will make sure to check this toy sale out. I will bet my hands, I will find a lot of nice toys that my little man will love!
- Go Out For A Walk ~ the nice sunny weekend weather is also the best time to go out to get some fresh air, especially if you have been cooped up at home for days on end due to a sick little man or the bad weather. Explore a bit of your city by going on a walk with your children and your family. I am sure you will find something new and interesting. Who knows you might even stumble upon a very cool looking street furniture, where you can take a lovely family picture or a selfie! :-D
- Work On A Holiday ~ now this might be quite a bummer for some, but there are those who were a tad busy during regular days that they can only catch up on work during the long weekend. This mum is a perfect example, as I shall be busy tinkering on my blogs, beating up online deadlines and getting my blogs updated.
- Have A Movie Marathon At Home ~ we get to have a movie marathon regularly, but the Halloween weekend seems to be great in catching up on those Halloween-related or horror films, if you are a sucker for those. I’ve just sampled the animation, Hotel Transylvania, the other day with my boys + I loved it!
- Sleep, Sleep, Sleep ~ yes, the long weekend is also most ideal to catch up on those zzzzz and get as much rest as you like. After all, you needed all the rest and sleep you can get, to keep you up and running again when the next week starts. So off to La la land you go! I’ll make sure we get a good dose of that, too.
Whatever you plan to do for this long weekend, the most important thing is you spend it with the people you love the most. Oh and I’d love to hear about your plan, do share it in a comment below. Happy weekend everyone! :-))